Hi everyone! You may not know this about me, but I'm not a huge meat fan. My mom has made this salad plenty of times with chicken, but she usually leaves it out for me :) So, you can have your typical Chinese Chicken Salad by adding some sliced cooked chicken, or not...
1. medium head cabbage chopped
2. three green onions chopped
3. 1 green pepper diced
4. two packages ramen noodles broken up
5. 1 cup cashews halves or pieces
6. three to four chicken breasts (optional)
1. half cup oil
2. five tablespoons white vinegar
3. one teaspoon salt
4. four teaspoons sugar
5. one teaspoon pepper
Mix all vegetables, add noodles and cashews, and toss with dressing before serving.
It is super yummy and I really love it! Here's on more pic:
There you have it! A simple yummy salad for Summer.