Happy Thursday to everyone! Today I wanted to share a little bit about myself. I have been looking at a lot of blogs and I realized that I enjoy blogs that feel personal and real... and that is hard for me... not the being real, but sharing a lot about myself. I'm pretty private, but I decided that if you are taking the time to read my blog you deserve to know who is creating those projects.
This is a picture of me with my sister and cousin. I'm the one in the green. So, here is a little bit about me:
1. I'm 25.
2. I live in Utah
3. I'm a French language enthusiast.
4. I thought that I wanted to be a teacher, but I changed my mind and now I have a degree in history with a minor in French.
5. I use French at work.
6. A year ago I never would have seen myself starting this blog and sharing my Stampin Up! obsession.
7. I've lived in France and Switzerland as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
8. I love to jam and turn up the radio really loud when I'm alone in my car.
9. I love to run. (I'm trying to get back in shape right now and hopefully run a half marathon in June... Yikes!)
10. I can't stop reading a good book... that drives my family crazy!
So, there you go. That is a little bit about me.